FREE AND CLEAR SHERIFF SALES
On behalf of its clients, Portnoff Law Associates has obtained court orders to sell the properties on the following calendar free and clear of all taxes, municipal claims, mortgages, liens, judgments, charges and estates of whatsoever kind. These auctions are held by the County Sheriff as part of their normal monthly Sheriff Sale. Please note, while these properties are advertised to be sold, unforeseen circumstances may result in delay, postponement, or cancellation of the sale. This calendar will be updated as circumstances change. Please consult the County Sheriff for conditions of sale, bidding rules, and other details regarding the Sheriff Sale. Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd. represents the plaintiff in the sale and can provide no guidance or counsel regarding the condition of the properties or the legal rights of bidder/purchaser.
Carbon County Free and Clear Sale
December 13, 2019
Carbon County Sheriff Sales are held at the Carbon County Sheriff's Office, 4 Broadway, 1st Floor Courthouse, Courthouse Square, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania at 11:00 AM.
- 645 E. Bertsch Street, Lansford, PA, Tax Parcel No.: 122A4-22-F40.01, Docket No.: 14-1621
- 380 W. Snyder Avenue, Lansford, PA, Tax Parcel No.: 122A-25-P6, Docket No.: 16-3390
- 325 E. Catawissa Street, Nesquehoning, PA, Tax Parcel No.: 105B2-41-D28, Docket No.: 14-1456
- 144 W. Abbott Street, Lansford, PA 18232, Parcel No.: 123A-24-J8, Docket No.: 17-1725
- 346 W. Kline Avenue, Lansford, PA 18232, Parcel No.: 122A-25-J14, Docket No.: 16-1306
- 122 E. Holland Street, Summit Hill, PA 18250, Parcel No.: 115A-54-M26, Docket No.: 16-1334